Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Abstract Collage, Faces, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Your Secrets Are Safe With Me” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



'The sweetest smiles hold the darkest secrets" 
- Sara Shepard

As a mixed media artist I collect a lot of ephemera to use in my creations. The collage elements in this painting are from an old yellowing newspaper. I was drawn to the retro look and the expression of the face, which I found to be very intriguing! Painted with many layers of acrylic, wax pencil, and found papers. Mounted in a white mat ready to frame.

22"x10" Mixed Media Collage on Watercolor Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment